From:
Joe Makowiec <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe Makowiec <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 10:45:22 -0500
Ok - someone asked for participation:

I recently bought tickets for a couple of road games.  Normally, I don't
pay too much attention to individual game prices, as we have season seats
in the RPI Field House.  Saint Lawrence wasn't out of line at $9, and it
was pre-printed on the ticket.  But Clarkson whacked $12, and the price was
printed on the ticket by the ticket printer (ie, it wasn't fixed).

RPI's regular seats are under nine bucks; is Clarkson kidding?  According
to their website, students are free, unreserved seats are $7, and reserved
seats are $12.  What are other teams charging?

Joe

Joe Makowiec can be reached at:
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://home.nycap.rr.com/makowiec/