From:
Joe Makowiec <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe Makowiec <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 15:11:01 -0500
At 01:46 PM 11-21-1999 -0600, Todd E. Finnerty wrote:
>Niagara Takes CHA Lead With Shellacking Of Bemidji, 10-0
<snip>
>Does a CHA team (or MAAC, etc) stand a chance at the NCAA tournament?

I can't comment about CHA, but I saw the RPI/Holy Cross whatever-it-was - I
can't dignify it by calling it a hockey game - practice maybe.  Anyone who
has any lingering doubt that MAAC teams belong in the NCAA tournament this
year should disabuse themselves.  I've seen DivII teams put on a better game.

To their credit, Holy Cross tried, and never gave up.  But RPI had them on
size, speed, skill, and conditioning.

Joe

Joe Makowiec can be reached at:
mailto:[log in to unmask]