EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
charles moyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 07:35:17 -0500
Bobby,
    Did not Pound him self decide it was "avarice" after all, mistaking the
symptom as the cause? Nicht wahr?
    Jews too can imply self-criticism although that is usually projected as
"self-hating" by the maximilist readers of BAR. But imagine that applied to
Geeezus, See John 1:47 (No "dolos"). Again Guernon's gullible and guileful?
Not to say that all goyim are fryers.
    And hasn't it been pointed out that Islam is nothing more than a
Christian heresy? A few megatons ought to fix that. Is our brave young
hungry caterpillar Pres. not driven by his messianic role for the rapture of
dominionism as his guru "Dr." Tony Evans has convinced him that he will one
day in gloriousmetamorphosis wear a beautiful set of angelic butterfly wings
in the New Jerusalem sitting with a conwerted and "saved" Ariel by his side
both anointed in Texas Tea?
    And you could be right. WW3 might be just 1/2  a war.

Chas

p.s. Frobenius for Spengler, but your Emerson/Pound contrast is supportable
amid the neo-Emerson clatter.