From:
Andrew Weise <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrew Weise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 20:18:03 -0500
At 09:54 AM 4/2/99 PST, George & Terri Downing wrote:
>Of course, all that aside, it was nice to be able to watch both games live
all the way over here on the East coast. Particularly since they were both
excellent hockey games. So perhaps I shouldn't complain quite so much.

I really don't think anyone has much to complain about. Yes, Dave
Ryan bugged me when he called them "UMaine" (not to mention he's
a little excitable), but would we have seen these games on ESPN or
the dEuCe 5 years ago? A lot of us had to struggle to find the games
on any channel back then. I'm happy that college hockey is getting
the national coverage.

Maybe I missed something, but does anyone know why ESPN didn't
pick up the coverage of the regionals like they did last year?

-Andy