From:
Tony Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 1994 17:30:51 -0400
In commenting on the Milbury-Gladchuk situation at BC, Greg asked:

> Recruiting outside the US, perhaps?

Well, considering that their freshman sensation in net this past year, Taylor,
was a Canadian, I seriously doubt that this was the problem.  Cedorchuk had
already broken the tradition, so it should have not been a problem for Milbury.

Boy, BC loses Milbury and Maine loses the Ferraro's in the same day.  Well,
there goes *MY* preseason predictions! :-)

By the way, one question.  (I'm not sure if anyone here would have an answer)
If the Ferraro's had to sign with an independent minor-league team, why would
they have chosen to leave Maine so early.  I doubt they got a good contract
(I could be very wrong, though).  It seems to me they could have developed in
Maine as scoring stars (well, Peter anyway) and instead are going to go to the
minors.  I just don't get it.  Oh well.

*still reworking my preseason predictions*

Tony  BU'92'93
Former Ogre