GEOLIBRARY-L Archives

Maine GeoNews

GEOLIBRARY-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Daniel H Walters <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Daniel H Walters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 2010 14:01:14 -0500
Hi folks .....  I presented a workshop last week at NEARC on The National
Map (TNM) and as a result did a little more work with TNM web services.  I
am sending along a few related items that you might be able to use.

The following document gives complete instructions for using the services
with your software.  The document also describes the content and purpose
of the services.
FAQ - Using The National Map Services
http://viewer.nationalmap.gov/help/

If you are an Arcmap user you might find the following .mxd useful.  You
will need to point the .mxd to your local copy of METWP24.

Let me know if this is helpful.

Dan

Dan Walters
Geospatial Liaison for Maine