GEOLIBRARY-L Archives

Maine GeoNews

GEOLIBRARY-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Angela Brady <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Angela Brady <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2011 10:01:34 -0400
Dear MEGUG Members,

Greetings! MEGUG is soliciting topics and presenters for our upcoming
Utilities conference which will be held on January 20th at the Hilton
Garden Inn in Bangor. We have created a very brief survey to poll the
group for topic ideas. Please take a moment to fill out the survey so that
we can tailor the event for YOU!

<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SXH9HLW>http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HFB9VLX

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at

This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: