GEOLIBRARY-L Archives

Maine GeoNews

GEOLIBRARY-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Young, Joseph" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Young, Joseph
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2013 12:33:09 +0000
Good morning all,
The e-mag is something I have subscribed to for a while. Amid the latest P/R releases and sales pitches it has some interesting articles once in a while.
I thought the introduction below presents an interesting perspective on GIS and the latest buzz about Amazon’s idea to use mini drones to deliver packages.

Geospatially Yours,

Joseph Young
Executive Director
Maine GeoLibrary