GEOLIBRARY-L Archives

Maine GeoNews

GEOLIBRARY-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Christian Jacqz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christian Jacqz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2017 11:47:36 -0400
Dear GIS Colleagues -

Just wanted to let you know, if you didn’t already, about the Free and Open Source Software For Geospatial (FOSS4G) conference coming to Boston on August 14-19, 2017. This global conference is sponsored annually by the Open Source Geospatial Foundation (OSGeo) and organized by volunteers in the host country.  Last year's conference in Bonn, Germany had about 1,000 attendees from 40 countries – so I'm excited that this year it’s in our (regionally speaking) back yard!

The conference is for developers, users, decision-makers, researchers and anyone else interested in free and open source geospatial information technology. There are workshops, presentations, panels, even a code sprint. It’s an opportunity to share, learn, connect and collaborate.

Visit the event web page at 2017.foss4g.org to find out more.

Christian Jacqz for the Boston Local Organizing Committee

This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: