GEOLIBRARY-L Archives

Maine GeoNews

GEOLIBRARY-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Randall Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Randall Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2016 23:19:42 -0400
I used this map application from FEMA the other day to create a FIRMette:
http://fema.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=49069b91c14a411fa8defccf5c1f6266
It provides an easy tool to pinpoint your location as well as the lookup.
It gives you a formatted print with a great layout, ready-to-go. The State
of Maine app needs the print widget.