GEOLIBRARY-L Archives

Maine GeoNews

GEOLIBRARY-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2008 14:42:25 -0500

  From: Maine GeoLibrary [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of
  Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 8:48 AM
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Subject: Re: remove me from list

  Please remove me as well.  Thanks

  Linda S. Dunno, ENP  Director
  Hancock County RCC/9-1-1
  50 State St.  Suite #13
  Ellsworth, Maine  04605
  207.667.8867
  207.667.4865  fax

  confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
  recipient, or an authorized agent of the intended recipient, please
  immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy/delete all
  copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, copying,
  disclosure or distribution by other than the intended recipient or
  authorized agent is prohibited.