GEOLIBRARY-L Archives

Maine GeoNews

GEOLIBRARY-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Daniel H Walters <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maine GeoLibrary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2008 22:14:52 -0400
Hi Dan ..... No more planned with limited existing funds.  However, the
Board has submitted a bond request with funds to support more grants to
towns..........Dan

"Dan L'Heureux" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Maine GeoLibrary <[log in to unmask]>
10/27/2008 09:46 PM
Please respond to
Maine GeoLibrary <[log in to unmask]>

cc