GEOLIBRARY-L Archives

Maine GeoNews

GEOLIBRARY-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Aimee Mountain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Aimee Mountain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2013 20:35:37 +0000

The town of Greenville wants to go out to bid for zoning and parcel map annual update work...splits, subdivisions, roads, corrections, etc.   We do have electronic parcel data, although we do not yet have an ARCview license in town hall.  We are looking for  ESRI software digital updates on a CD as well as two sets of large paper maps and one set of 11" x 17" maps.

Gary Lamb
Greenville Town Manager
7 Minden Street, POB 1109
Greenville, ME  04441
207-695-2421
________________________________
This electronic message is intended to be viewed only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain privileged and/or confidential information intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). If you are
not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, printing, copying, distribution or use of this
information is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and
destroy this message and its attachments from your system.
For information about GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc. and its services, please visit our website at www.gza.com<http://www.gza.com/>.

This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: