GEOLIBRARY-L Archives

Maine GeoNews

GEOLIBRARY-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Brett R. Horr" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brett R. Horr
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2013 12:49:42 -0400
Hi Folks,

Please feel free to take a look at the survey below. We are interested on how we can better serve the community and would like to know folks would like us to provide for training opportunities.

Thank you.

Brett Horr, GISP
GIS Manager
Town of York
186 York Street
York, Maine 03909-1314
(207) 363-1007
http://www.yorkmaine.org/

The New England Chapter of URISA (NEURISA) is dedicated to providing quality workshops and webinars on topics relevant to you.  We have created a brief survey to gather your feedback so we can improve our chapter, our events, and the topics covered.  Your feedback is important to us!

The survey can be found here:  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GYXLRWS

This survey should only take about 5-10 minutes of your time, and your answers will be completely anonymous.  A survey summary will be published in our Fall NEURISA Newsletter.

Please fill out the survey by Friday, August 2nd.

Thanks in advance for completing the survey!

Steve Sharp
NEURISA 2013 President
Unsubscribe<http://neurisa.org/Common/Unsubscribe.aspx?email=bhorr%2540yorkmaine.org&type=2>

CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained in this electronic mail message and any electronic files attached to it may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege and/or public interest immunity. If you are not the intended recipient you are required to delete it. Any use, disclosure or copying of this message and any attachments is unauthorized. If you have received this electronic message in error, please inform the sender or contact [log in to unmask] This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked for the presence of computer viruses.