GEOLIBRARY-L Archives

Maine GeoNews

GEOLIBRARY-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Angela Brady <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Angela Brady <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2012 09:27:35 -0400
Dear MEGUG Members,

Greetings! MEGUG is soliciting topics and presenters for our upcoming
Fall Meeting which will be held on September 21st at Baxter State Park
in Millinocket. We are particularly interested in topics that are community
based or of importance to the Baxter State Park Area.

Some of the ideas we have come up with so far are:

Irving Woodlands using GIS/GPS
Baxter using GIS within park boundaries
Computer registration system for campsites at Baxter
Passamaquoddy and Penobscott tribe uses of GIS/GPS
GIS use with All season, ATV trails.
Remote sensing in land management
Plum Creek/Moosehead Lake GIS project
Use of GIS in silviculture
IF&W habitat using GIS for animals such as Lynx

If you are interested, or know someone who is, please email a description
to [log in to unmask] OR fill out our anonymous survey at
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WJLS535

Cheers,
Angela Brady

This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: