GEOLIBRARY-L Archives

Maine GeoNews

GEOLIBRARY-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Will Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maine GeoLibrary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2008 09:56:18 -0400
Hello again - please note the following:

-          You may unsubscribe from the GeoLibrary-L by sending an email to
[log in to unmask] with blank subject line and only the text "SIGNOFF
GEOLIBRARY-L" in the message body

-          You may also unsubscribe from the list yourself by going to this
link http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l
<http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1> &A=1

Using either signoff method triggers an e-mail to you requesting that you
verify your remove request by clicking on a link.  I have done this for
everyone posting a 'remove me' request this morning.

Please do not post 'remove me' messages to the general e-mail distribution
address which is [log in to unmask] as these messages go to
several hundred subscribers.

Also note:  If you wish to reply to a list message privately please email
the poster directly.  If you wish to respond publicly for the entire
subscriber base then use the [log in to unmask] address.

Your subscription to this list came from a compiled GeoLibrary stakeholder
list.  The first message that went out to the list was an OPT-OUT message.
We apologize for including anyone who did not intend to be included.  Please
feel free to contact me directly with additional questions, and please
continue to use the listserv as a valuable new communication forum for
interested parties.

Thank you.

Will Mitchell
Mitchell Geographics, Inc.