GEOLIBRARY-L Archives

Maine GeoNews

GEOLIBRARY-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Linda Dunno <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maine GeoLibrary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2008 09:45:15 -0400
I agree with Helen.  As a user of mapping in the 9-1-1 arena I learned a
lot from the meeting in Bangor.  The main thing I learned is that there
needs to be a good representation at the table.

Linda S. Dunno, ENP  Director
Hancock County RCC/9-1-1
50 State St.  Suite #13
Ellsworth, Maine  04605
207.667.8867
207.667.4865  fax

confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, or an authorized agent of the intended recipient, please
immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy/delete all
copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, copying,
disclosure or distribution by other than the intended recipient or
authorized agent is prohibited.