GEOLIBRARY-L Archives

Maine GeoNews

GEOLIBRARY-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Daniel H Walters <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maine GeoLibrary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2008 16:18:49 -0400
Kelly et al.,

Currently, you need to contact LURC directly for the UT parcels.

You can download parcel data for the towns receiving Geolibrary grants
(see list below) at the MEGIS data catalog
http://megis.maine.gov/catalog/catalog.asp?state=2&extent=town#parcels
Please bear in mind these files have not been updated since the town
delivered the data.

You can view these parcels on the Geolibrary aerial photoviewer
http://megisims.state.me.us/website/orthomap/viewer.htm

Cape Elizabeth
Anson
Casco
Auburn
Ellsworth
Bath
Falmouth
Biddeford
Freeport
Bridgton
Gorham
Brooksville
Gray
Casco
Islesboro
Castle Hill
Jackson
Chapman
New Gloucester
Cumberland
North Yarmouth
Denmark
Norway
Fort Kent
Oxford
Harrison
Paris
Kittery
Raymond
Madawaska
Rockport
Mapleton
Rumford
Mariaville
South Portland
Raymond
Thorndike
Skowhegan
Unity
Stonington
Woodstock
Sweden

Verona

Woodland

Yarmouth
Arrowsic
Clifton
Bethel
Phippsburg
Bowdoin
Whiting
Bowdoinham

China

Dover-Foxcroft

Friendship

Hermon

Lincoln

Levant

Lovell

Lyman

Ogunquit

Readfield

Richmond

Saco

Searsmont

Searsport

South Berwick

Standish

Topsham

Turner

Vassalboro

Waldoboro

West Bath

Winslow

Kelly Bellis <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Maine GeoLibrary <[log in to unmask]>
10/27/2008 03:58 PM
Please respond to
Maine GeoLibrary <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject
Tax Maps - any format

Presently - or at least as far as I can find - there isn't any place to
download tax maps - in any format - for unorganized territories (see here
for what's available). And tax maps for municipalities are slowly becoming
available from towns and other municipalities - generally in pdf, while
other towns may not even have a website.

I'd love to see available from the Geo-Library, tax maps - in any format -
along with a database of land owner information; e.g., Book and page deed
references, Map and lot references and owners' contact information for all
towns and unorganized territories - or at least those towns willing to
participate in making such information available.

If nothing else, could we please get a page/ downloadable file on the
website listing links to towns that presently have such information
already available?

What steps are needed to implement these suggestions?

Kind regards,

Kelly

V. Kelly Bellis, PLS 2099
Horizon Surveying Company, Inc.