From:
Ralph Baer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ralph Baer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 1995 07:20:25 -0500
Well, it is one day before the ECAC tournament, so I figure that
someone would know for certain which game will be played at 5pm and
which at 8pm.  Most messages have stated that RPI-Colgate is the early
game, but not all.  Also Wednesday's NY Times and today's US Today
list the Clarkson-Princeton game first which would lead me to believe
it will be played first.

Anyway, it's time to make dinner plans for Friday, so could anyone in
the know post the schedule.  (Also, it is time to run wires out of the
window to improve the reception of channel 53 from Goldvein, VA.)

Ralph Baer
RPI '68, '70, '74