Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2009 07:28:00 -0700
Mike (et. al.)
you might start at
	<http://www.cs.uccs.edu/~cdash/images/potd.jpg>

> Date:         Wed, 21 Jan 2009 08:08:45 -0600
> From: Mike Abegg <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: Icing rules question
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> Now could someone please explain runner advancement under the infield fly
> rule???????
>
> tee-hee
>
> Mike A
>
> Hambone wrote:
> > What would be the case if the puck is hit by another skater's stick or
> > skate
> > after the penalty expires and then crosses the end line?  Seems the ruling
> > is inconsistent with the end of a game determining when a goal is scored.
> > In that case, the time of the shot is not the determining factor but when
> > the puck crosses the goal line.  In either case, the shooter is firing the
> > puck before the expiration of time, whether it be a penalty expiring or a
> > game ending.
> >
> > Hambone

NOTE:  ALL UCCS TELEPHONE PREFIXES HAVE CHANGED FROM 262 TO 255

 /"\    ASCII Ribbon   | charlie shub                (719) 255-3492
 \ /  Campaign Against | [log in to unmask]        (mobile) 761-8778
  X    HTML in e-mail  | http://cs.uccs.edu/~cdash   (fax) 255-3369
 / \      and news     | University of Colorado at Colorado Springs