EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Tim Romano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 17:26:42 -0500
Rick,
I don't know what you mean by "a belief in secret history/tradition/ritual"
-- a belief in the existence or in the efficacy thereof? Are you saying
that Leon Surette is saying that Pound participated in secret rituals
and/or was a member of some secret society?  Help a lazy guy and gimme a
succinct summary.
Tim