UROCK Archives

Univ College Rockland Students

UROCK@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deborah Meehan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deborah Meehan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2010 11:08:30 -0400
Every year downtown Rockland celebrates the Summer Solstice with a wonderful
party.  They are looking for some volunteers for this year’s event.  If you
are interested in being a part of this fun night, please contact Elise
Bell.  Please see all of the details below.  Thank you.

Deborah Meehan

Director, University College at Rockland

91 Camden Street, Suite #402

Rockland, Maine 04841

207-596-6906 or 800-286-1594

www.learn.maine.edu/rockland