From: Bell, Elise [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2010 5:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Summer Solstice volunteers

Hi Deborah,

I’m writing on behalf of Rockland Main Street Inc. to see if you might have any students / staff interested in volunteering on the evening of June 19th for the Summer Solstice celebration.  There are several different opportunities to get involved.

Set up 4:00 - 5:30 (10 volunteers)

Collecting Donations 5:00 - 7:00 (need 4 volunteers)

Collecting Donations 7:00 - 8:30 (need 4 volunteers)

Pick up 8:30 - 9:30 (10 volunteers)

Please contact me with any questions you may have.  Thank you for considering this fun way to support our community and Rockland Main Street Inc!

Sincerely,

Elise

Elise Bell

Assistant Branch Manager - Rockland