UC_HANCOCK Archives

Hancock County Higher Ed Center Students

UC_HANCOCK@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Ann Delaney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Delaney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2016 13:37:58 -0500
University College is testing a new site to assist distance education
students with career exploration and planning.  The site is called
Vocational and Occupational Integrated Career Exploration Services, or
V.O.I.C.E.S.

We are starting to test the site and we need to hear from the people who we
want it to help - students.

I want to set up a couple of one-hour focus groups for up to eight
students.  We'll go through the site and I will collect your feedback.  As
an added bonus, I will provide pizza!

If you are interested, please reply to this email with your name, the days
of the week you would be available to participate, and the times you are
available.   Ideally, I'd like to set up at least one daytime group and one
evening group.

Thank you for your help!

Ann

--