University College is testing a new site to assist distance education students with career exploration and planning.  The site is called Vocational and Occupational Integrated Career Exploration Services, or V.O.I.C.E.S.

We are starting to test the site and we need to hear from the people who we want it to help - students.

I want to set up a couple of one-hour focus groups for up to eight students.  We'll go through the site and I will collect your feedback.  As an added bonus, I will provide pizza!

If you are interested, please reply to this email with your name, the days of the week you would be available to participate, and the times you are available.   Ideally, I'd like to set up at least one daytime group and one evening group.

Thank you for your help!

Ann

--

Ann Delaney