UC_CCHANCOCK Archives

Non-UMS Hancock County Higher Education Students

UC_CCHANCOCK@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Ann Delaney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Delaney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2012 15:00:06 -0500
Then you’re interested in The 25th Annual Camden Conference February 17-19,
2012!

[image: Description: C:\Documents and Settings\ann.delaney\Local
Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\BL45X3V8\MP900430849[1].jpg]

The Camden Conference was formed in 1987 as a non-partisan educational
organization whose mission is to foster informed discourse on world
issues.  In addition to other community events and educational activities,
an annual conference is held the third weekend of every February.

The theme for this year’s conference is *“The U.S. in a 21st Century World:
Do We Have What It Takes?”  *Although the conference is in Camden, Maine,
the morning and afternoon sessions on Saturday and Sunday will be *streamed
live to The Grand in Ellsworth*, and you can attend those sessions *FREE.*

Please visit the conference website for more information on individual
sessions, and then contact me to register:

Camden Conference homepage:   http://www.camdenconference.org/

Camden Conference program:
http://www.camdenconference.org/2012-conference/2012-conference-program/

I hope you take advantage of this thought-provoking and informative event!
Please contact me at [log in to unmask] or 667-3897 *by 9:00 AM,
Wednesday, February 15th* to register.