Then you’re interested in The 25th Annual Camden Conference February 17-19, 2012!

The Camden Conference was formed in 1987 as a non-partisan educational organization whose mission is to foster informed discourse on world issues.  In addition to other community events and educational activities, an annual conference is held the third weekend of every February.

The theme for this year’s conference is “The U.S. in a 21st Century World: Do We Have What It Takes?”  Although the conference is in Camden, Maine, the morning and afternoon sessions on Saturday and Sunday will be streamed live to The Grand in Ellsworth, and you can attend those sessions FREE.

Please visit the conference website for more information on individual sessions, and then contact me to register:

Camden Conference homepage:   http://www.camdenconference.org/

Camden Conference programhttp://www.camdenconference.org/2012-conference/2012-conference-program/

I hope you take advantage of this thought-provoking and informative event!  Please contact me at [log in to unmask] or 667-3897 by 9:00 AM, Wednesday, February 15th to register.