NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Steven Premeau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2018 05:43:54 -0400
All -

   This testing has been completed.  At this time, we are not aware of any
ongoing issues and all single sign-on services should be functioning
normally.

   If you are experiencing any issues with the UMS Single Sign-On system,
please report the issue via the USIT Service desk, so we can track the
issue through to resolution.

Thanks,
Steve.