NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Steven Premeau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2018 14:24:39 -0400
All -

   As part of our efforts to diagnose the failures that triggered the
roll-back during the Sunday morning's scheduled maintence, we will be
performing some potentially disruptive testing during tomorrow morning's
maintenance window.

   The actual disruption is expected to be less than 5 minutes of the 15
minute window.

   During this work, there may be issues logging into Box, Zoom, and other
SAML or InCommon services.

*   As before, existing sessions to these applications should not be
disrupted.  In addition, t**his maintenance work will not impact access to
Blackboard, GMail, MaineStreet, MyCampus Portal or other services using the
CAS protocol for single sign-on.*

   Thank you in advance for your understanding as we work through this
issue.

Steve.

--
Steven Premeau, Director of Enterprise Systems Architecture & Administration
University Services: Information Technology