MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Elyse Pratt-Ronco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2022 15:59:44 -0500
Hello MEEOA,
Thank you to Terri and the robust MEEOA Alumni Committee for creating an
opportunity for us to celebrate four of our alums this afternoon. Their
stories were powerful reminders of the ripple of our daily work. In that
spirit, I hope you were inspired to think about alums from your programs
who would make strong nominees for the NEOA Achiever Awards. Last year we
had one of our own, Doris Juarez, bring the audience to tears with her
acceptance speech.
[image: Nominations.png]

*Elyse*

*____________________________Elyse Pratt-Ronco*
Assistant Director
Upward Bound |University of Maine at Farmington
204 Franklin Hall
252 Main St.
Farmington, ME 04938
T: 207.778.7293 |C: 617.838.8561