Hello MEEOA,
Thank you to Terri and the robust MEEOA Alumni Committee for creating an opportunity for us to celebrate four of our alums this afternoon. Their stories were powerful reminders of the ripple of our daily work. In that spirit, I hope you were inspired to think about alums from your programs who would make strong nominees for the NEOA Achiever Awards. Last year we had one of our own, Doris Juarez, bring the audience to tears with her acceptance speech.
Nominations.png

Elyse

Elyse Pratt-Ronco

Assistant Director
Upward Bound |University of Maine at Farmington
204 Franklin Hall
252 Main St.
Farmington, ME 04938
T: 207.778.7293 |C: 617.838.8561