MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Katharine Lualdi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Mar 2022 13:15:34 -0500
Hey, everyone.
One of my coaches is retiring and per MCCS policy, she needs to be paid for
outstanding vacation. She can also get fringe for the corresponding
timeframe (in this case 6 weeks). At the same time, I need to hire a
replacement.

Assuming I have the funds, is it permissible to basically be paying two
people for the same position? This is a new situation for me.

Thanks as always for your help.
Katharine

*Katharine Lualdi, Ph.D.*
*Director, TRIO Student Support Services*
*Southern Maine Community College*
*(207) 741-5974*
*She/Her/Hers*
Book an appointment with me by clicking HERE
<https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=21255915&calendarID=5067660>

*Please do NOT send documents containing all or part of a Social Security
Number, birth date, or other personally identifiable information using
unsecured email or text message.*