Hey, everyone.
One of my coaches is retiring and per MCCS policy, she needs to be paid for
outstanding vacation. She can also get fringe for the corresponding
timeframe (in this case 6 weeks). At the same time, I need to hire a
replacement.

Assuming I have the funds, is it permissible to basically be paying two
people for the same position? This is a new situation for me.

Thanks as always for your help.
Katharine

*Katharine Lualdi, Ph.D.*
*Director, TRIO Student Support Services*
*Southern Maine Community College*
*(207) 741-5974*
*She/Her/Hers*
Book an appointment with me by clicking HERE
<https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=21255915&calendarID=5067660>

*Please do NOT send documents containing all or part of a Social Security
Number, birth date, or other personally identifiable information using
unsecured email or text message.*