MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Lisa Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2021 14:40:28 +0000
Good morning, MEEOA!

Kennebec Valley Community College has an opening for a new Director of Advising—details at the link below.

KVCC has a strong institutional culture of promoting educational opportunity and success for TRIO-eligible students (the last time we submitted an SSS grant, 92% of KV students were eligible for TRIO in one or more categories). The new Director of Advising would play a key role in enabling this population of students to understand and navigate their way through degree requirements. Located just outside Waterville, KVCC is in a great area of the state, and we have absolutely amazing students. ❤

Review of resumes is underway, so please share widely and if you or someone you know is interested in applying, be sure to submit your materials ASAP! 😊

Director of Advising (Pending Classification) - KVCC (me.edu)<https://www.kvcc.me.edu/job/director-of-advising-pending-classification/>

Hope everyone has had a wonderful summer!

--Lisa

Lisa Black, TRIO Student Support Services Program Director

#trioworks
She/her/hers

Text me at (207) 506-0201

https://www.facebook.com/KVCC.MAINE