MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Christopher Vogel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2023 09:52:57 -0400
Greetings MEEOA Community!

I am Chris Vogel reaching out to you all as the Co-Chair of the Government
Relations board member of the Maine Educational Opportunity Association.
Aaron Dombroski (the other Co-Chair of the Government Relations board
member of the Maine Educational Opportunity Association) has been tricked has
agreed to let me be the one to ask if there is anyone interested in joining
the Government Relations committee!

We welcome any of the following to join our committee:

   - Those with a passing interest
   - Naked political ambition
   - New members testing the waters to see how it goes
   - People who are concerned with the way Aaron and Chris (Co-Chairs of
   the Government Relations board member of the Maine Educational Opportunity
   Association) are running things
   - People with a pulse
   - Innovative individuals
   - Non-innovative individuals with big ideas
   - Anyone

We are currently thinking of holding a committee meeting next Tuesday (5/9)
but in the very likely event no one can make that date work, we will find
another day!

So if you are interested in joining, please reach out to either Aaron
(Co-Chair of the Government Relations board member of the Maine Educational
Opportunity Association) at [log in to unmask] or Chris (Co-Chair of
the Government Relations board member of the Maine Educational Opportunity
Association) at [log in to unmask]

Thank you for your time,
-Chris (Co-Chair of the Government Relations board member of the
Maine Educational Opportunity Association)

--
*Christopher Vogel*
Academic Counselor | Tutoring Coordinator