Greetings MEEOA Community!

I am Chris Vogel reaching out to you all as the Co-Chair of the Government Relations board member of the Maine Educational Opportunity Association.  Aaron Dombroski (the other Co-Chair of the Government Relations board member of the Maine Educational Opportunity Association) has been tricked has agreed to let me be the one to ask if there is anyone interested in joining the Government Relations committee!

We welcome any of the following to join our committee:
We are currently thinking of holding a committee meeting next Tuesday (5/9) but in the very likely event no one can make that date work, we will find another day!

So if you are interested in joining, please reach out to either Aaron (Co-Chair of the Government Relations board member of the Maine Educational Opportunity Association) at [log in to unmask] or Chris (Co-Chair of the Government Relations board member of the Maine Educational Opportunity Association) at [log in to unmask]

Thank you for your time,
-Chris (Co-Chair of the Government Relations board member of the Maine Educational Opportunity Association)

--
Christopher Vogel
Academic Counselor | Tutoring Coordinator