MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Eric Pratt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2019 09:02:38 -0400
Good Morning Folks,

I hope you all had wonderful weekends and are having great mornings back to
work, if you are in fact back to work! I am following up about the
Strategic Plan that I *thought* I attached this past week. My apologies for
sending out the email and forgetting to attach it. Here it is now (you may
have to scroll to the bottom)! Additionally, a copy of it should make it up
on the website this week at some point. Please let me know if you have any
questions or concerns!

Best,

Eric