MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Samantha Prosser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2019 07:59:30 -0400
Hi Mary,
I've put it on the agenda for our staff meeting on Monday. You will likely
hear from us some time next week! As always, thank you for organizing.
Have a great weekend,
Sam

--
Samantha Prosser
TRIO Upward Bound Coordinator

University of Southern Maine
37 College Ave
Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: 207-780-5828
Fax: 207-228-8259
Website: http://www.usm.maine.edu/trioprograms/

Pronouns: she, her, hers
This message and its contents are confidential. If you received this
message in error, do not use or rely upon it. Instead, please inform the
sender and then delete it. Thank you.