MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Samantha Prosser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2017 08:24:02 -0400
Good morning MEEOA members!
I hope you all were able to enjoy some of the sunny weather this weekend!
Summer is right around the corner, but planning for the 2018 MEEOA
Conference is already under way. The conference co-chairs would greatly
appreciate if directors could gather feedback from their offices and
respond to this survey
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScmnav0siCU8eE2EGR7gf76jO66Q_jQ9UFErFdN1BiVutKSCg/viewform?usp=sf_link>
by
the end of this week. We realize this is a very busy time for everyone, but
we need to settle the best date for all of the programs so we can book it
with the Black Bear Inn!

Here is the url for the survey in case the link does not work:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScmnav0siCU8eE2EGR7gf76jO66Q_jQ9UFErFdN1BiVutKSCg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thank you very much in advance and let's hope for sunny weather again soon!

Best,
Sam Prosser

--
Samantha Prosser
TRIO Upward Bound Advisor

Pronouns: she, her, hers
This message and its contents are confidential. If you received this
message in error, do not use or rely upon it. Instead, please inform the
sender and then delete it. Thank you.