MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Teri Mann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2023 13:59:05 -0400
Good Afternoon MEEOA,

We are happy to announce the 2024 - MEEOA Annual Conference will be held
January 4th-5th, in Augusta, on the University of Maine Augusta Campus. We
are excited to bring folks together for two amazing days of networking,
workshops, and shared learning.

Keep an eye out for the Early Bird Registration - Stay Tuned and watch your
email!

If you are interested in serving on the conference committee, we are
looking for individuals to assist with:

- Conference Registration
- the Conference Booklet
- Workshops and Presenters
- Development and Fundraising

If you are interested in helping, please let us know!

~Teri and Steve
2024 - Conference Chairs

*Steve Visco*
*Pronouns: he, him, his*
*Assistant Director*

*Maine Educational Opportunity CenterMaine Educational Talent
[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>(207) 581-3706*
and
*Teri Mann, Service Coordinator*
*TRIO - Maine Educational Talent Search and*
*TRIO - Maine Educational Opportunity Center*
*5713 Chadbourne Hall, Orono, Maine 04469*
*Cell 207.551.3331 - Fax 207-581-2532*
*Toll-Free 1-800-281-3703*