Good Afternoon MEEOA,

We are happy to announce the 2024 - MEEOA Annual Conference will be held January 4th-5th, in Augusta, on the University of Maine Augusta Campus. We are excited to bring folks together for two amazing days of networking, workshops, and shared learning.

Keep an eye out for the Early Bird Registration - Stay Tuned and watch your email!

If you are interested in serving on the conference committee, we are looking for individuals to assist with:

- Conference Registration
- the Conference Booklet
- Workshops and Presenters
- Development and Fundraising

If you are interested in helping, please let us know!

~Teri and Steve
2024 - Conference Chairs

Steve Visco
Pronouns: he, him, his
Assistant Director
Maine Educational Opportunity Center
Maine Educational Talent Search
(207) 581-3706
and
Teri Mann, Service Coordinator
TRIO - Maine Educational Talent Search and
TRIO - Maine Educational Opportunity Center
5713 Chadbourne Hall, Orono, Maine 04469
Cell 207.551.3331 - Fax 207-581-2532
Toll-Free 1-800-281-3703