MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Karen Keim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Apr 2020 08:07:19 -0400
Hi folks,
Apologies MEEOA, here is the corrected version.

Karen Hadley Keim
Director
University of Maine's
Maine Educational Talent Search, the
Maine Educational Opportunity Center & the
Food Supplement Education & Training Program
310 Chadbourne Hall
Orono, Maine 04469-5713

1-800-540-0493
207-581-3736

*MEOC,  METS , FSET and HOPE programs are open for business.  ALL services
are being offered via electronic means, telephone, text, email, zoom, etc.
Please be safe.  Use social distancing.  Reach out when you need help.
Offer your assistance to those you can serve safely.  In this time of
crisis let's try to be the solution.  Breathe in.  Breathe out. *