MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Karen Keim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 May 2015 17:40:08 -0400
FYI

*Webinar: SALT for TRiO*
Want to get your TRiO staff involved in SALT? Send them a quick email about
our upcoming SALT for TRiO webinar with these easy registration links.
Here’s a sample communication:

As you know, we offer SALT as a free resource to our students. This month’s
online SALT training is SALT for TRiO. The session will review the SALT
program, highlight the tools and resources available to your staff, and
share ways to integrate SALT into your campus TRiO programming.

There are three sessions on May 12, at 10:00 a.m. ET
<http://www.pages02.net/salt/May2015/LPT.url?kn=804255&vs=NWIyOWMwZGUtOGRmYy00ZGI2LTlkNjItMTM1NDM2ZDdkYWQxOzA6NzcyMTU2MTo5OTQzNDk4OTI5Nzo2ODA2Mjk3MzY6NjgwNjI5NzM2OwS2>,
at 1:00 p.m.
<http://www.pages02.net/salt/May2015/LPT.url?kn=804256&vs=NWIyOWMwZGUtOGRmYy00ZGI2LTlkNjItMTM1NDM2ZDdkYWQxOzA6NzcyMTU2MTo5OTQzNDk4OTI5Nzo2ODA2Mjk3MzY6NjgwNjI5NzM2OwS2>,
and 4:00 p.m.
<http://www.pages02.net/salt/May2015/LPT.url?kn=804257&vs=NWIyOWMwZGUtOGRmYy00ZGI2LTlkNjItMTM1NDM2ZDdkYWQxOzA6NzcyMTU2MTo5OTQzNDk4OTI5Nzo2ODA2Mjk3MzY6NjgwNjI5NzM2OwS2>
Registration
is free.

Check out all of our upcoming webinars
<http://www.pages02.net/salt/May2015/LPT.url?kn=804258&vs=NWIyOWMwZGUtOGRmYy00ZGI2LTlkNjItMTM1NDM2ZDdkYWQxOzA6NzcyMTU2MTo5OTQzNDk4OTI5Nzo2ODA2Mjk3MzY6NjgwNjI5NzM2OwS2>—and
feel free to pass the word to your colleagues as well.

Karen Hadley Keim
Associate Director
University of Maine
Maine Educational Talent Search Programs
Maine Educational Opportunity Center
310 Chadbourne Hall
Orono, Maine 04469-5713

1-800-540-0493