MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Terri Plummer <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 16 Nov 2020 15:07:19 -0500
Hi MEEOA,

It is time to send in your nominations for MEEOA Achiever and MEEOA Rising
Star awards so that we can honor these special alumni at our upcoming
Annual Conference in January. And, I am excited to announce that we have a
new award for a MEEOA Lifelong Learner which will be awarded to a former or
current participant who demonstrates excellence, resilience, and longevity
in their educational journey. More information about each of these awards
is attached.

In addition to a new award, we have a new online nomination form. You will
still need to provide a nomination letter, the candidate's written
statement, a 1-2 page resume or statement, and a digital photo, but instead
of scanning and sending or snail-mailing them, you will just upload them to
the online application. The link to complete the application is here
<https://forms.gle/m8yvTSTL9MrZZnMQ8> and also on the award descriptions
and the website.

The deadline for getting in your nominations is November 30. I know it
seems like a very short turn-around, but I'm hoping the online form will
make it a little easier for you. Please reach out if you have questions,
need more information, or have any troubles with the form.

I look forward to seeing your nominations!

Thanks,
Terri Plummer
MEEOA Alumni Committee Chair

--
Terri Plummer, Director
TRIO College Programs at the University of Southern Maine

Strengths: Learner, Strategic, Achiever, Communication, Intellection

Schedule an appointment with me in my Portland office at:
https://terri-plummer.youcanbook.me

Join TRIO's Facebook page at:
https://www.facebook.com/TRIO-Student-Support-Services-at-the-University-of-Southern-Maine
<https://www.facebook.com/TRIO-Student-Support-Services-at-the-University-of-Southern-Maine-257333287673579/>