Hi MEEOA,

It is time to send in your nominations for MEEOA Achiever and MEEOA Rising
Star awards so that we can honor these special alumni at our upcoming
Annual Conference in January. And, I am excited to announce that we have a
new award for a MEEOA Lifelong Learner which will be awarded to a former or
current participant who demonstrates excellence, resilience, and longevity
in their educational journey. More information about each of these awards
is attached.

In addition to a new award, we have a new online nomination form. You will
still need to provide a nomination letter, the candidate's written
statement, a 1-2 page resume or statement, and a digital photo, but instead
of scanning and sending or snail-mailing them, you will just upload them to
the online application. The link to complete the application is here
<https://forms.gle/m8yvTSTL9MrZZnMQ8> and also on the award descriptions
and the website.

The deadline for getting in your nominations is November 30. I know it
seems like a very short turn-around, but I'm hoping the online form will
make it a little easier for you. Please reach out if you have questions,
need more information, or have any troubles with the form.

I look forward to seeing your nominations!

Thanks,
Terri Plummer
MEEOA Alumni Committee Chair

--
Terri Plummer, Director
TRIO College Programs at the University of Southern Maine

Strengths: Learner, Strategic, Achiever, Communication, Intellection

Schedule an appointment with me in my Portland office at:
https://terri-plummer.youcanbook.me

Join TRIO's Facebook page at:
https://www.facebook.com/TRIO-Student-Support-Services-at-the-University-of-Southern-Maine
<https://www.facebook.com/TRIO-Student-Support-Services-at-the-University-of-Southern-Maine-257333287673579/>