ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Nonni Daly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2012 20:11:40 -0400
Wayne, you can remove me from the list -- gave up season tickets, not
involved and not caring until things change for the better.  Under the
current leadership, there is no reason to think that mediocrity will not
continue to reign supreme.  The "excuses" vary from season to season,
though.  Gotta give credit for that!
Cheers, indeed!
Nonni

--
Norinne "Nonni" Hilchey Daly, Ed.D.
Adj. Assistant Professor ~ Animal & Veterinary Science ~  University of