Wayne, you can remove me from the list -- gave up season tickets, not involved and not caring until things change for the better.  Under the current leadership, there is no reason to think that mediocrity will not continue to reign supreme.  The "excuses" vary from season to season, though.  Gotta give credit for that!
Cheers, indeed!
Nonni