ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Aaron Hermes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2013 23:47:05 -0400
I was happy to see the Maine game on NBC Sports last Friday, which gave me
a rare chance to catch the team live on TV here in the Mid-Atlantic. It was
an exciting finish on Friday night, and it looks like Saturday night's game
was a real barn-burner.

So, am I just not getting the email from the list, or is nobody talking?

Also, can someone explain how Maine can play UMass and have it be a
non-conference game? I don't get it. I've seen a few references online to
"reductions in the Hockey East schedule," but have to admit I'm a little
lost.

At least it looks like Maine's in third in Hockey East, and Anthoine was
the HE player of the week, so things are moving the right direction!

aaron