I was happy to see the Maine game on NBC Sports last Friday, which gave me a rare chance to catch the team live on TV here in the Mid-Atlantic. It was an exciting finish on Friday night, and it looks like Saturday night's game was a real barn-burner.

So, am I just not getting the email from the list, or is nobody talking?

Also, can someone explain how Maine can play UMass and have it be a non-conference game? I don't get it. I've seen a few references online to "reductions in the Hockey East schedule," but have to admit I'm a little lost.

At least it looks like Maine's in third in Hockey East, and Anthoine was the HE player of the week, so things are moving the right direction!

aaron