JOEBOX-L Archives

Joebox User

JOEBOX-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
James Jalbert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joebox User <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Dec 2011 14:43:39 -0500

I am looking for a way to download the archived MECguard log files to my local machine, were I can then run a grep or awk command to search for specific text. Does anyone have any idea as to how this can be done. I have tried to export from the MECguard stats/Log page, but only get information back to 11-30-2011, however if I search for specific text I have activity back from 11-16-2011. I have also tried to download the files from the System Logs Page, but they are a .MYD file and can not be opened with anything I have. Any thoughts on this?
Thanks
James Jalbert
Network Administrator
Eastern Aroostook RSU #39